Royal Tour of Jordan Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Passport & Visa :Check with your foreign consulate, embassy and passport agency for the latest visa requirement or contact your local agent. Passport should be valid for over 6 months. Visa charges are not included. Departure tax is not included.
Pick up instructions :Airport or land border, upon arrival just before immigration and customs our Rep will be holding signboard with your clients family name or group name.
Luggage :Tour price include the handling of two pieces of luggage per person ,any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking /confirmation ,in the event of a client having excess luggage, the tour operator reserve the right to charge an excess baggage allowance ,to change the type of vehicle.
Prices :All prices will be quoted in US Dollar; rates will include all tax and service charge. Send your request with the tour name, date of travel, No of clients and hotels requested and less than 23 hrs you will rcvd a confirmed price.
Bookings :All bookings must be made 15 days prior arrival.
Airfare :Carrier used is Royal Jordanian Airline, ‘economy class”. No refund will be made after issuing tickets. No change names are allowed after booking and/or issuing tickets.
Children & Infants :Children under the age of 12 years are eligible to 20% discount on the total package price. Infant will pay 10% of the package price.
Supplement for Private Tour :Clients will be in a private car with a private tour guide on all touring days.
Changes :Due to extraordinary or to unforeseen circumstances, hotel accommodation, sightseeing, transfers subject to change, the tour operator reserve the right, to alter or omit any part of the itinerary, to substitute hotels or tour leaders or means of transportation without notice and without allowance or refund.
Cancellations :Cancellation before 15 days of arrival date is permitted. Cancellation 0 – 14 days prior to arrival date, 100% of full package price will apply No Show, 100% of full package price will apply.
Refund & Claims :Refunds are not made for any missed services or unused sightseeing or meals by clients, in case of any problem, incident, complication we strongly advise you to inform your clients to contact our operation department around the clock hot line 24/7/365. Any claims must be reported locally to our operation department/tour guide during the trip, any complain rcvd thru our tour operator must be rcvd immediately any delayed complaints after 20 days of the termination of the tour will not be honored.
Payment :Deposit may be required at the time of booking and confirmation during peak seasons to reconfirm hotels, etc…Under no circumstances are clients accepted / accommodated unless full payment has been received on / or before the due date(s).
We reserve the right to cancel any part – or the entire tour arrangements – if the deposit and/or balances are not paid at the due date indicated on our invoice. Payment can be made by major credit card for late booking and will not processed without a signed authorization form from credit card holder and copy of the card with mailing address of statement account .
Quality Controls :0ur own inspection team’s access service outlets, check set –ups, inspect vehicles and solve potential problem
NOT INCLUDED IN : RATE Excess baggage claims, drinks and liquor during meals, airport taxes if any , all items of a personal nature, tips to drivers and guides, horse boy Petra, camel ride at Wadi Rum, restaurant and visa fees are not included in tour package rates if needed .
- The Tour Operator and/or its representatives shall act only as independent contractors for various and independent suppliers of services in connection with its tours in making arrangements for accommodation, transport, meals, or any other service, and does not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, inconvenience, expense, damage or loss of property, death, cancellation, change in itinerary, accident, irregularity or delay due to an act of negligence of, or default of, any hotel, carrier, restaurant, company or person rendering any of the services included in the tour, or by an act of God.
- Further, the Tour Operator is not responsible for any damage or delay due to sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, quarantine, government restraints, weather or any other causes. No responsibility shall be incurred for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or other acts of any government or other authority.
- The airline concerned is not responsible for any act, omission, or event, during the time passengers are not on board their planes. The passenger contract issued by the airlines, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between such companies, and the purchaser of these tours and/or passengers. All baggage is at the owner’s risk throughout the tours, and the Tour Operator is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to baggage.
- The right is reserved to withdraw any tour listed herein, and/or to make such changes in the tour as may be found desirable for the convenience, comfort and/or welfare of the parties and the proper carrying out of the tour, without any penalty to the Tour Operator. Additional expenses, if any, will be borne by the passenger.
- In certain circumstances, it may be necessary to revise the routing of the itinerary. If due to such circumstances a change becomes necessary in the sole opinion of the Tour Operator, hotels substituted shall be of the same quality as those listed. The Tour Operator assumes no financial liability for any resulting losses, expenses, or inconvenience.
- No refunds will be made for portions of transport, tours, rooms, or meals, and no credit can be allowed for unused accommodation. The full tour cost will be refunded, however, if the entire tour is cancelled by the Tour Operator prior to the published departure date. Unless otherwise noted, all prices are per person, based on two persons sharing a hotel room.
Information provided and Prices are based on rates in effect (including foreign exchange rates) at the time of printing (Nov 2011) and are thus subject to change, increase or decrease without notice. The Tour Operator is not responsible for any typographical errors and/or other inadvertent written errors.